Monday, February 1, 2010

The City of Food and Love

Hey All!


It's been a while since I last ranted to you. I've been so caught up with school and my personal life that this blog has been put on the back burner. 


So, here's the stuff you missed. My darling boyfriend and I had yet another fight. Yet again my doubts and over thinking brought us to the brink of a messy breakup. Thankfully all has been solved. At least for now. I hope... 


Anyway, that fight got me thinking about all the good times my darling boyfriend and I had in NYC. We rarely fought when we were both in the city. I suppose some of it had to do with us still being in our "puppy love" stage. But I guarantee that the vibe of the city played some part in the early success of our relationship. How could it not? The great food, the movies, the parks, the museums... There was always something for us to do. And most importantly something for us to do together. I remember our last great night out alone... It was during Thanksgiving break. We decided to take a trip down memory lane. Gelato at Grom, finding Wally at Barnes and Noble, walking around aimlessly in midtown Manhattan, talking, holding hands, laughing, taking the train together... All things that I had missed dearly. And now miss even more. I can't wait until we return to the city together. After all there is no better city to fall in love in than NYC. The city that never sleeps and never stops eating...






Bis Morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment