Thursday, February 18, 2010

GO USA!!! (And Spam!!!)

Hey All!


As I mentioned in my previous blog, I've been following the Winter Olympics. And tonight it's the finals in the men's figure skating, my favorite event. (Go Evan Lysacek!) Anyhow, this prevents me from typing up a long ramble about food and how much it sucks to be away from my darling boyfriend... Sorry to disappoint all my dedicated readers, I know it's been a while since I've ranted to you. I promise I will be back next week with plenty a rant. However, to make up for this week, here's a great Monty Python skit about Spam, the world's sketchiest canned meat.


And while I'm at it... What are your feelings on canned foods? Are they good or bad? Comment below and I'll definitely respond!


Bis Morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment