Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1 Day Left!!!!!!!!!!! (Post 1)

Hey All!


I'm sorry I did not post anything for yesterday. To make up for it I will be posting two entries today. But the bad news is I will be taking a short hiatus from this blog for a few days. How long exactly I'm not sure. I just want to get some new material to post here and that is going to take a little inspiration. Which NYC can give me. So I want to apologize to all my loyal readers. However, I promise there will be good things to discover when I return. 
Anyhow, as you all know I am a deep believer in food sustainability. I feel that the stuff that we put into our bodies is the stem of all our problems. Think about it. Something so essential to our lives yet so taken for granted, especially by the powers that be can affect every part of our society. Healthier diets mean less health issues. More sustainable foods mean less carbon. Farmed produce (not factory made foods) means more business for farmers. Less of a monopoly on food means more money for everyone. I think the only ones who won't benefit from a "food revolution" are the aliens in outer space, who won't be able to get their hands on our crummy planet once we're extinct. I know human extinction seems a bit extreme. However, the worse our problems get the more likely humans will become extinct. And I truly believe that to solve all these huge world issues, we need to rethink the way we eat and what we eat. Bring on the food revolution!



Til Sometime Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment