Thursday, June 17, 2010

Depressed. (At Midnight)

Hey All


I need to get out of this house. Staying with overbearing parents for too long can make a person go insane. And to top off this escalation of stir craziness, Spain lost their first World Cup game yesterday. Yes. I am a fan of Spain. Surprised? Probably not. Anyhow, Switzerland defeated "la furia rojas" 1-0 (the scorer of that single goal being Fernandes) and my entire day went downhill from there. Irked my father, irked my mother, got into a fight with the boyfriend, and watched South Africa lose to Uruguay. Sigh. Not a good day. Perhaps this menu might make me feel better... Yes, the menu is Swiss-less (meaning no Swiss cheese, no fondue, no Swiss chocolate, and no sauerkraut). And yes, the menu is Spanish-full (meaning tons of seafood, small plates, and cured meats).


 
 
 

Bis Morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment