Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Pink Door Bar



For those of you who find yourselves craving Italian in Seattle, I'd recommend a favorite of mine, The Pink Door Bar. Now I know The Pink Door Bar doesn't conjure up images of fine Italian dining, but the 1920's cabaret style decor provide a nice setting. Although pricey, most dishes are 14 and up, it is worth every penny. Everything they serve tastes excellent (my family and I went two times and ordered different items so I know) I personally would order the home made pink lemonade and Pappardelle Al Bolognese.


Here's their website!!!!!
http://www.thepinkdoor.net/


And the address so you don't have to find it like my family did, which is to say by accident.


1919 Post Alley, Pike Alley, Pike Place Market, Seattle Washington 98101




Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment