Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Been A While.

Hey All!


It's been ages since I last posted something here. I've been so busy with schoolwork and such. Who knew trying to be more active meant less time chilling in my room? 


Anyhow, I came across this article a couple of weeks ago and saved it for whenever I decided to post again. Like any good college student or teenager in general, expiration dates have little significance on whether or not I will eat/drink the food/drink. As long as it smells and looks alright, I'll take a bite or sip. However, my parents are a bit more cautious. If the food is even one day past its due date, they'll throw it out. But here's to this article that says, it's okay to eat it if it's expired. Expiration dates protect quality rather than our health and when we throw out food that's past its expiration date we're wasting food that is perfectly alright to eat. And we all know that it's a sin to waste edible food. So give the article a read and look forward to a few more posts from me this week! 




Best,
D.H.




P.S.  Thank you Andre for doing such a good job with your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment