Monday, January 31, 2011

Late Night

Hey All!


I meant to post something earlier but unfortunately my poor sleeping habits prevented me from doing so. Not only did those habits prevent me from writing a new entry, they also kept me from my other favorite meal of the day: dinner. Yep. That's right. A crappy lunch followed by a dinner that should have been a snack. Just the kind of day that a self proclaimed foodie loves. To give you an idea of what I mean here's what I ate for lunch:
chicken and bacon sandwich


Hahaha! Sike! If I had a lunch like that, I wouldn't have much to complain about, huh? Seriously though, this is what I really had for lunch:


Gross, right? Yeah... Now, here's what I had for dinner:
 

Not much better... Healthier at least. But definitely nowhere near satisfying. Here's what my dinner should have been:
Turkey Spinach Stuffed Shells
Turkey and Spinach Stuffed Shells

Tastier looking, huh? Well, there's always tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment