Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank You!!!


Hey All!

Walked into the dining hall this afternoon. Wasn't expecting much. But to my surprise I found that a salad making station replaced the Asian noodle soup station. Yay! I must say it isn't all good news since the salad makings were the same as the salad bar. However, I believe this is the first step in the spring foods direction. I just hope it continues into dinner and the rest of the semester. My main thought here is though... Does this mean that my readers are, in fact, members of the Bon Appetit staff (that cater our dining halls)? If that's the case... I would like moussaka, gyros, chicken lemongrass, chorizo al vino, bistec empanizado (breaded steak), croquettes, Cuban sandwiches, summer rolls, stir fry, boiled seafood (crab, lobster, clams, oysters), BBQ ribs, fried green tomatoes, poori, naan, chicken tikka masala, dragon rolls, avocado rolls, crab cakes, chimichangas, fish and chips, tacos, gazpacho, eggs benedict, spanakopita, grilled salmon, lamb chops, pasta salads, bruschetta, mozzarella, yakitori, tempura, fried tofu, crepes, quiche lorraine, spƤtzle, fried frog legs, croque madame, croque monsieur, fruit tarts, goat cheese tarts, mango ice cream, ice kacang, artichoke and spinach dip, grilled sea bass, and...... need I go on? There are obviously many things that need to be added to the menu. And so I will let you all know tomorrow if I truly do have power over the menus or it's just one big coinky dink. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Chorizo al vino by Innes Keighren. Potato bacon & brie croquettas by porkygourmand.
 Dragon Roll by sanjoseweb.
Chimichanga | Pentax K100D + SMC 50/1.7 by APuri112. 
080422_ASSORTED_VEGGIE_SANDWCH_TRAY_029 by whitedoorphoto. croquemadame1
LCB Pictures 021 by pocket pastry chef. 

Bis Morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment