Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Afternoon Classes (Continued...)

Hey All!
I love lunch so much I decided to dedicate another blog entry to it. Either that or I just wasn’t finished with my rant about having afternoon classes. So to continue from the last post... 
The dining hall here closes their doors at 2PM and reopen at 5PM. The grill that is under the dining hall opens their doors at 2PM. They remain open until 10PM. I finish class at 3PM. As you can see, the only choice I have for lunch is the grill.
Now, eating pizza, burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, and fries every day for lunch sounds like a teenager’s dream. Sorry to bust this dream but eating all those greasy, fatty foods is not all that it’s hyped up to be. Two weeks of the unhealthiest diet on the planet (aka the American fast food diet) and I feel fat, lazy, and slobbish. Oh, how I long for a salad that isn’t covered in too much dressing and cheese. And perhaps some fruit that isn’t an apple or an orange...
Thai Beef Salad

Goat Cheese Salad

D.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment